Thursday, September 3, 2009

My List of the BEST Veg People on Twitter

My green list was so popular that I decided to create a list of my fave Vegetarian/Vegan/Raw people on twitter! Again here are my rules:
  1. In my opinion Twitter is best when it is a two way conversation. This can only happen when both people follow each other. I don't follow people who don't care about what I have to say.
  2. In order for me to recommend someone they need to have at least 100 tweets. I've seen people on lists with less than 20 tweets and I just don't get it. Were those 14 tweets really so amazing that they deserve to be a top tweeter to follow?
  3. I don't care what your twitter name is. Just because your twitter name has "veg" in it does not mean that you post good tweets.
Ok. So here is my list:
@chic_vegan
@CrystalCanaday
@elephantjournal
@erixxxvegan
@FollowTheVegan
@gloomyvegan
@gymgirl7593
@HelloVeggie
@iMarfrani
@joyfulveganmama
@literaryhall
@lunchboxbunch
@__lupe
@m38967
@managerlady
@mary_martin
@michaelshearer
@MissAnthropy15
@mgonyeo
@officialpeta
@PatrickVeg
@peta2
@PJBL
@plant_eater
@queencityvegan
@QuirkyVegan
@RawFoodLover
@rawpomona
@RawSkinny
@reecy_Kup
@rgendron
@savvyveg
@SrslyVegan
@stephanie206
@sue_sd
@TheVeganKitchen
@tofu666
@UnbiasedSkeptic
@VanceTune
@veganboy
@vegandelight
@veganhope
@veganguide
@VeganMafia
@Veganmainstream
@VeganMamas
@veganmarthastew
@vegan_nation
@veganorbit
@VeganOutreach
@VeganTreats
@VeganWoman
@veganwrites
@veganyogini
@VegaTeam
@vegetariandeals
@vegetarianstar
@VeggieREELtor
@vegtablewiki
@windyhill
@YourDailyVegan
Please let me know who I've forgotten in the comments below. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment!