Here is my ever changing list of things I would like to do during 2014.
- Eat at an Ethiopian restaurant
- Go on a Redhook brewery tour with my hubby
- Visit Citizen Cider in Essex, VT
- Visit Trillium Brewery with my hubby
Visit Framingham Beer WorksDone 3/1/14. Visit Jack's Abby in Framingham, MADone 3/1/14.
- Visit the Charlton Orchards Farm and Winery in Charlton, MA
- Visit the Turtle Creek Winery in Lincoln, MA
- Visit the Alfalfa Farm Winery in Topsfield, MA
- Visit the Still River Winery in Harvard, MA
- Check out the Westport Rivers Vineyard and Winery in Westport, MA
- Make seitan from scratch
- Make almond milk from scratch
- Eat at Revitalive Cafe in Newburyport, MA
- Eat at Susty's Cafe in Northwood, NH
- Eat at The Wholesome Cafe in Ayer, MA
- Eat at Sweetgreen in Boston, MA
- Eat at Dalat in Worcester, MA (Menu items #3, #86, and #90)
- Eat at Bahnan's Cafe in Worcester, MA
- Eat at Fiore's Bakery in Jamaica Plain, MA
Eat at Green Leaf in Framingham, MADone 1/13/14. Loved it!
- Hang out at Knight Moves (Board Game Cafe) in Brookline, MA
- Order the Tempeh Reuben at Acoustic Java in Worcester, MA
Eat at One Love Cafe in Worcester, MADone 3/2/14. So yummy!
- Eat at the Taco Party Food Truck in Boston, MA
- Eat at Bon Me in Boston, MA
- Go to The Tea Leaf in Waltham, MA
- Boston Public Library's Art and Architecture Tour
- Ride in a hot air balloon
- Try indoor rock climbing
Participate at a protestDone 2/8/14.
- Visit the new Frost Ice Bar in Boston, MA
- Do a corn maze
Check out the glass flowers at Harvard MuseumDone 2/8/14
- Go hiking (I haven't gone in years)
- See a movie at The Brattle Theatre in Cambridge, MA
- Visit the Charles River Museum of Industry and Innovation in Waltham, MA
Shop at The All Natural Face in Framingham, MADone 3/1/14.
- Go see "The Donkey Show" in Cambridge, MA
- Go to the Vegan Beer + Food Fest in LA!