Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Earth Friendly Dog Gifts

I'm trying to be more environmentally friendly with my holiday shopping this year. So when shopping for my family's dogs I went to OliveGreenDog.com. Olive is dedicated to bringing the largest variety of healthful and environmentally conscious dog products to the Internet. They offer toys, clothing, beds, food, treats, and basically everything you need to take care of your precious dog friend while being kind to the environment. My sister has two dogs and my parents have one so I bought three organic plush toys for the special dogs in my family. The plush toys are from Simply Fido. They are safe and non-toxic, saliva resistant, and utilize an organic dye process. Nothing is too good for our fur babies!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment!