Monday, July 11, 2011

SpinGym Review

I was recently sent a complimentary SpinGym to test out and review. I have really enjoyed trying out this product!



From the SpinGym website:
The secret to sexy, toned arms is SpinGym®’s unique “Gyrotronic Resistance Training” (GRT), developed by health and fitness expert Forbes Riley. SpinGym®’s GRT engages all your upper body and core muscles, instantly. SpinGym® is engineered to tone up, not bulk up. Wave goodbye to flabby arms with just 5 minutes a day!

Overall Wellness and Health

  • improves muscle tone, coordination, muscle definition
  • stimulates cardio systems which assists in blood oxygenation and release of endorphins
  • increases mind/body connection
  • reduces stress
  • amps metabolism, burns calories (even while sitting!)
  • warms ups shoulder, arm and back muscles prior to workouts
  • improves stamina

Posture

  • improves postural alignment
  • works core muscles
  • stimulates smaller stabilizing muscles (especially in and around the shoulders)
  • works to integrate core into upper body movement
  • improves agility
The SpinGym sells for $29 + s/h.
    I've been using the SpinGym for the last 3 days and I've had a lot of fun. It's too early to see physical results, but my arms are definitely tired after 5 minutes. I think it is perfect for travel and I plan to take mine with me to NYC this weekend!

     If you would like to learn more check out BuySpinGym.com!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for the comment!