Saturday, July 10, 2010

Why I Don't Drink Milk

I haven't drank cow's milk for years. I now enjoy drinking almond milk and hemp milk instead. Here are some reasons why:
  • Dangers Of Milk And Dairy Products - The Facts
  • The Great White Hope Goes Sour!
  • Milk: America’s Health Problem
  • The disgusting treatment of dairy cows and their calves
  • Calcium: Collard Greens Have More Than Milk
  • Why Does Calcium Leave our Bones From Drinking Calcium Rich Milk?
  • Worrying About Milk
  • Dangers of Milk—52 Reasons to Avoid Dairy
  • Dairy: 6 Reasons You Should Avoid It at All Costs or Why Following the USDA Food Pyramid Guidelines is Bad for Your Health (VIDEO)
What do you think? Have you ever tried soy milk, almond milk, rice milk, or hemp milk? Let me know!

3 comments:

  1. The only milk we drink is rice or nut milk! If I get near a glass of cow milk, I would feel sick!!
    xO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't drink milk either... for the same reasons you listed. I used to drink a lot of soy milk, but I've switched to rice milk. I haven't tried hemp milk yet, but I should do that soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won't drink cow's milk, either. It's nature's perfect food for baby cows. I love So Delicious Coconut Milk. It's the yummiest!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment!