Thursday, December 18, 2008

My fav gift this Christmas!

My sister and I already exchanged gifts for Christmas. I always love what she gets me. She knows my taste and always picks out the perfect things. This year she got me a beautiful blue dress from shopenvi.com and a makeup set from Sephora. I can already tell you that the makeup set is going to be my favorite gift this year! It comes with 71 eyeshadow shades, 13 cream eyeshadow shades, 5 blushes, 1 compact powder, 60 lip glosses, 1 lip liner, 1 eyeliner, and some brushes and applicators. It has every color I could ever want. This is a great gift for any makeup lover and for only $48 you can't afford not to buy it! (Think of the cost per color!)

This awesome set is available at http://www.sephora.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment!